Stefan is a painter & illustrator born in Johannesburg, South Africa, working with oil paints, spray paint, watercolour, digital paint and just about any other medium he can explore.
He has completed commissions for a variety of clients including, Standard Bank, Nike, Ray Ban, Lyle and Scott, Channel O, African Motion Pictures and others.
His versatile style has enabled him to work on a broad spectrum of different projects that range from album covers, TV commercials’ story boards and portraiture, to a selection of eye catching murals for international clients as well as fine art work.
Some of his gallery exhibitions include;
– Daville Baillie Gallery – Johannesburg (2016)
– 99 Loop – Cape Town (2016)
– Spasie Gallery – Cape Town (2015)
– Figures & Forms – Hyde Park, Johannesburg (2015/2016)
– ABSA Gallery – Johannesburg CBD (2015)
– Gallery Momo – Parkhurst, Johannesburg (2014)
– Gallery on 6th – Parkhurst, Johannesburg (2014)
– Figures & Faces, group exhibition – Rosebank, Johannesburg (2013)